- Quantity produced to: 200
- Spiral display folder (foiling on cover)
- Stamp products in this collection are from the Rare Beauties stamp issue, release date 30 March 2017.
- This collection includes the four limited-edition daily-release Rare Beauties minisheets that were launched at The Melbourne 2017 International Stamp Exhibition, as well as the four limited-edition minisheets produced for the exhibition’s daily-release Rare Beauties medallion covers. The five stamp pages from the Rare Beauties: Extraordinary Gemstones prestige booklet and the minisheet from the stamp issue are also included.
- Minisheets are printed offset.
- Prestige book pages are imperforate.
- Minisheet and stamp pages are as listed:
- Page 5 – Standard Rare Beauties minisheet from the stamp issue. Release date 30 Mar 2017.
- Page 7 – The pink diamond minisheet on this page was released on day one of the exhibition. This minisheet is printed on a transparent self-adhesive stamp paper. The rhodonite minisheet was released on day two of the exhibition. This minisheet is printed on traditional gummed stamp paper and has a small rhodonite stone affixed.
- Page 9 – The fluorite minisheet on this page was released on day three of the exhibition. It was produced with thermographic printing, which involves sprinkling powdered resin onto wet ink and heat-fusing it onto the sheet. The result is a textured high-gloss finish that has the appearance of an engraving. The golden sapphire minisheet was released on day four of the exhibition. It contains a gummed stamp foiled with holographic foil, silver foil and a sculptured emboss.
- Page 11 – Four medallion covers were released at the exhibition – one for each of the four days. Each medallion cover also included an exclusive minisheet. The pink diamond medallion cover was released on day one; the rhodonite medallion cover was released on day two. The minisheets from both medallion covers are presented in this collection.
- Page 13 – The minisheets from this page are from exclusive fluorite medallion cover which was released on day three of the exhibition, and the golden sapphire medallion cover, released on day four of the exhibition.
- Page 15 – This page features a mounted stamp page from the Rare Beauties: Extraordinary Gemstones prestige book by gemmologist Gayle Sutherland and geologist Dr Lin Sutherland. The stamps are a block of four from page seven of the book, presenting each of the four Rare Beauties stamps. In the background is a beautiful blue tourmaline.
- Page 17-23 – These pages features a mounted stamp page from the Rare Beauties: Extraordinary Gemstones prestige book. The stamps are a block of four of the pink diamond stamp, rhodonite, golden sapphire and fluorite.
Complete Collections, jewellery / Gems Stones / Minerals